Golf Cart registration is required annually to operate golf carts on public streets in the Town of Culver. Golf cart owners must complete a registration form, provide proof of liability insurance for the cart, and pay a $60 registration fee to the Town of Culver. Registration can be completed online by emailing proof of insurance and completed registration forms to email@example.com, and paying the registration fee at www.paygov.us, or in person at town hall Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Reminder, in order to operate a golf cart in Culver:
• Passengers must be over the age of one
• No driving or parking on sidewalks
• Golf carts may not carry more passengers than it is equipped to handle
• Drivers must be 16 or older
• Operators must follow all other standard motor vehicle laws
• The golf cart must have a slow moving vehicle sign (orange triangle)
• All passengers must be in a primary seated position while in motion
• If operated at night, the golf cart should be equipped with working turn signals, headlights and taillights.